The BACCN actively support research through a variety of processes. These include our BACCN NIHR Research Grants & Scholarships. For further information plus terms and conditions please visit the BACCN website at https://www.baccn.org.uk/index.php/events-awards1/grants-scholarships/
We also support research in other ways too. We could assist you to recruit participants or suggest people who may also have an interest in the field you are wanting to explore.
If you are a member please contact the BACCN Professional Advisors who will be able to provide advice using the following email: email@example.com
There are some key points to consider and should be covered in your email and these include:
• The study must be relevant to critical care nursing
• Confirmation of all ethical and R&D approvals
• There should be an agreed start and end date for the study recruitment advert
• Advert must include a statement that BACCN is not funding/sponsoring the study and that all recruitment correspondence should be sent directly to the Principal Investigator with contact information
• You must provide a start and end date for recruitment
• You must acknowledge the BACCN in any report, presentation or publication.
For further advice please contact
Dr Tim Collins
BACCN Professional Advisor via firstname.lastname@example.org